Friday, September 10, 2010

Fresh Look!

Today's a short one... Just finished refurbishing the old look for this blog... How does it look? I hope it's a fresh one ;)
ANYHOW, It was my birthday last Sunday... I spent the whole afternoon, answering greetings. Nothing eventful happened DURING my birthday. I have learned to expect that... (Aww, don't feel sorry for me. Things been like this since ages ago, hahaha). Nonetheless, my good friends (or should I say the 5 chicas) from UBD DID surprised me last thursday (3days before my birthday) and I was left speechless. I should say kudos to the actresses (mena and eyan; eyan's was particularly convincing)... So I would like to say thank you and I love you all for your thoughtfulness.
I would also like to take this opportunity to say Selamat Hari Raya to everyone; both to the muslims and the non-muslims; hope that we can co-exist in peace! What we have now is a blessing and cherish every, single bit of it. Don't forget that!

No comments: