Thursday, June 16, 2011

Result....

Result is out... I got a B+. For once, I never longed for an A this badly. Most of the GK members got an A. I'm so happy for them. 

Normally, I would be smiling from ear to ear hearing that I got a B+. Nonetheless, this time I was rather sad. Sad, would be an understatement. Like I said, never had I ever feel so longing to score an A in my overall result.  I did my very best, I tried my hardest, I barely slept just to get an A. But I still score a B. Perhaps it's fate. 

Perhaps my father is speaking the truth? That I'm never gonna be exceptional. That I never be able to surpass my own self. That I will forever be, as he said it countless of time: "stupid". Am i not challenging myself hard enough? Am I not ambitious enough? Am I weak? 

The thought is killing me... 


No comments: