Monday, January 21, 2013

The Start of A New Season

Hi all, it's winter here in the UK and the snow's falling like there's no tomorrow... It's almost the end of a season and I'm just wishing that it's warm and cosy here. Everything is just blistering cold. Sigh... BOO, fooled ya!! For a second there, you almost believed me right? (At least one of you do (If there's anyone reading this, that is)). I must say, being unemployed does not seem to match with my expectations. Here's why:

My expectation of being unemployed:

  • Everyday will be boring as hell cause you're so free.
  • I can play all the pending games whenever and wherever I want.
  • I have more time to exercise (yes, your eyes did not deceive you. E.X.E.R.C.I.S.E)
  • Penniless 
  • Have more time to read more.

The reality of being unemployed:
  • None of the above is true. LOL
One: My everyday was not boring at all as I HAVE BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH FAR TOO MANY ERRANDS.

Two: I haven't been playing any of the games. T^T My wish to finish at least 3 games while being unemployed has now been destroyed. 

Three: No exercise, don't bother, don't care no more. LOL

Four: This surprises me Cause I was not broke at all considering I've never asked for any money from the parents nor do they give me any. (A note for all the ladies out there. I don't go putting money down the drain.   I should at least be desirable to you girls in that sense, right?)

Five: Huhu... Need I say more? 

Well, the only thing that matches with my expectation during this "holiday" is that I can sleep and wake up whenever I want. 

Now then, why did I write 'the start of a new season' for the heading earlier on did I hear you ask? My new year resolution? AHAHAHA of course not, silly! It's too late for that. Well, the reason being is that I've received a call from JSS saying that I need to attend a briefing held for tomorrow morning. With that, I personally think that I will be working very soon enough. And so, it's finally time for me to turn over a new leaf. Swoosh*  

No comments: