Monday, July 7, 2008

Kyle XY addiction

Kyle xy


During the semester break, I took the opportunity to watch this T.V series called the Kyle XY. Before I even know the story, but sorry to say this, I thought the series was not the sort of the type that captivates me. Well what do you know, watching the first few minute of the first episode left me gawp in utter bewilderment. It’s lovely if I have to put it in words (actually lovely is a little of understatement). Now I’m watching the 2nd season of the series and if I have to compare, I’d say I prefer the first season especially, towards the ending (it gets more and more emotional).Thanks to those who kept telling me how great the series were. And many thanks to my great friend Takeru-niisan to supply me the copy of the series.

No comments: