Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Poltergeist BIrds?

Tornado birds?


On Tuesday night, I was doing some yahoo search and something caught my eye. On the headline, it wrote: strange formation of birds. This could be interesting, i said to myself so, i clicked on it and yes, it was something that is a sight to behold. The birds were swirling and moving in random directions and were making eerie formations. It reminded me of the kikaichu bugs in the fictional story of Naruto. You can watch in youtube by typing: 'poltergeist birds' on the search engine or just click to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJQ78cvbCAQ



I recommend you to watch this strange movements of the birds. It made me think, is something terrible going to happen? Another impending calamity? More lost of lifes? Is this some kind of warning? I hope not... The Earth is still wounded from the recent typhoon and earthquake. Another disaster is the last thing we need right at the moment. Frankly, watching the video made me feel uneasy.

No comments: