Monday, October 20, 2008

5 Things for your fitness from Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper

Know the The Biggest Loser show? Know Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper?
Okay, if you don't, give yourself a whack on the head. Jillian Micheals and Bob Harper are trainers from the reality show: The Biggest Loser. For your info, the biggest LOSER doesn't imply for being FAT but refers to the big difference in how much they had lost their fat. (So, becoming thin from an obese person implies the word the 'biggest loser', got it?) But, if you want to put it that way, it's up to you (haha).
I was surfing in the internet as usual, when I stumbled on the sentence: 5 ways of losing weight from Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper (I think so...) So I think this might be interesting and I clicked on it. Here's how the article suggest you to lose weight:
One:Experiment to find your own diet
Two: Don't ever starve yourself
Three: Tough it out
Four: Just forget about your thighs
Five: Keep your perspective
I'm lazy to elaborate those tips they gave, so this is what you should do if you're interested to know what they actually meant, click on this: http://www.oprah.com/article/omagazine/health_omag_200412_weight
Good luck with losing your weight. I'm suggesting this cause I think it is time for us to be fitter. After all, raya's almost gone, so I guess you guys would have increased 2kg at the very least. Right? (Banarnya aku sendiri pun tersindir). But yeah, let's do our best. GANBARIMASU!!!

No comments: