Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Fireworks of the Festvities


Di kala stress membuat kerja, open house datang mengoda
Good evening everybody. I had the most wonderful feelings for the past weeks of pulling chunks of hair, as wells as hysterical screaming, due to our stressful, mounting work (it sarcasm BTW).


However stressed, it had also been fun, going to my peers' open houses for the past few weeks and mind you I'm gaining weight. Frankly speaking, I'm very lazy to upload the pictures, so i trust my mates to upload them for me (Check Zul Patchi's blog to see tons of my candid pics inside apparently). Less work for me (sorry guys for taking the credits, hihi). Speaking of which, I particular had fun yesterday going to our friends in Kaybee (again, refer to zul's blog) and yeah Im sure I'll be having a blast tomorrow (we're going to Tembird).


Btw, I'm yet again posting anything here so I apologize for that but as I said earlier, you can't help to not update regularly. So sorry guys. Gomenasai.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tan tan!!! =P