Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The curse of the black wind!!

Last night, at the UBD sports complex, the kurokaze was having a football match. Too bad Afifudin and I couldn't come and support them. However, I'm sure our spirit were with them. Cause they lost. Kidding!!! But yeah, although they lost, but We're proud of you KUROKAZE!! Great jobs both players and supporters.

To Akio-kun. Banar tah kata mu tu, when you said every football matches ada saja ko injured ah. I checked Zul's blog and found out you injured yourself again. Odaiji ni!! Ki o tsukete kudasai!!


BTW i don't have the pics for yesterday's match (obviously, cause I wasn't there) so you can go to Zul Patchi blog.


But publishing blogs without pictures are pointless, don't you think? So I'll add in two pictures of special appearance guest star--> giantkoala in kurokaze shirt... In respect to give the team 'semangat', me and afifudin wore the shirt the whole day of yesterday. Malu pulang cause, people were gawping at us and puji-pujiing us (Me and Afif kambang jadinya). Maybe because, the baju made us look nice or the baju itself was nice. Thanx Reiji-kun for designing. You should also thank me, cause I (and two of my good fren- Hikari-chan and Nanami-chan) gave you the team name.


Lastly, kurokaze means Black Wind, in case you're wondering.

Me front view

Back view: It reads 59 and Rokudaime

No comments: