Monday, December 20, 2010

10 pet peeves

My good friend Mumui posted something that of interest in her blog. It inspired me to do the same here. In her post, she listed all the 'Things that can make her happy'. What a nice thing to do right? To those who wants to get closer to her should read the post; it's really personal. (^_^)V

Anyhow, instead of doing "the things that can make me happy", I would like to do both; the good and the bad. You know, like ying and yang, light and dark, there are always both good and bad in everything. Well, since I'm a good-news-come-after-bad-news type of person, of course I would do the pet peeves first. lol

So here I go:

Pet-peeves No.1: Being accused for something that I never did... Hate it! haha


Pet-peeves No.2: Overly persuasive people. Especially shopkeepers. Really annoying!


Pet-peeves No.3: Getting lost! uwaaaah...


Pet-peeves No.4: Crowded places! As you all know, I'm quite big. so the chance of me knocking others' shoulder is very high. So I try to avoid crowded places if I can.

Pet-peeves No.5: Being called F.A.T!



Pet-peeves No.6: Dispute... A BIG no no no...


Pet-peeves No.7: Cleaning my room. Well I used to like cleaning but, I grew tired of it. Did you know that it's endless? haha


Pet-peeves No.8: aah Yes, I dislike liar too. Why do you have to lie, huh?

Pet-peeves No.9: Owing someone... It doesn't feel nice. Owh and yes, I detest people who borrows but not returning it too. Get the hint please people. haha


Pet-peeves No.10: I abhor waaaaaiiiiii, wait-for-it, ting. I could be using the time to do something useful right? gosh...


Well, there you go. The top ten pet peeves... Try not to judge me, ayte? Wait for my next post about the things that can make me happy. So, stay tune.

1 comment:

mumui said...

ahahaha thanks tan for the first para of your post..... thats very sweet..kekek i love ur post too.. might as well do it someday or today since im jobless....hahaha