Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally! The time hath cometh!

Right! What a tiring day... Been studying kanji (chinese characters) from morning till noon and then started on vocab till 1.00a.m. Congratz! Ani tah hassil org yang procrastinate selalu. so the moral of the story is, never leave the things you can do today till tomorrow. But i never seem to learn that. I wish I'm a workaholic macam sensei.



Speaking of workaholic, there are those days you may feel annoyed with sensei pasal ya jenisnya pemajal. But if you think clearly, dapat ko nampak yang apa ya buat atu, apa yang ya majalkan atu is rasanya kan muridnya kan pandai belajar. really respect that. Pernah kamu ternampak or terdangar ada lecturer/cigu yang sanggup stay after working hours untuk mengajar, let alone sampai mengajar ke tengah tengah malam buta? You could noticed that she had a reaaaaallly long day, but she still stayed with us sampai abis. I hope kalau aku jadi cigu karang, aku bukan jadi jenis cigunya yang MaGaBu. In other words, I want to inherit sensei's will of fire. haha.




Anyhow, it will be my final exam IN UBD. Wish me luck, although I doubt i could pass. Kalau dapat pun, I think the score would be low. But it's ok, after restu sensei, lega juga hati mendangar ya kata lau ku fail pun nda pa, sebab kita belajar dalam masa 4 hari saja. memang record tu mun ku dapat high marks. hehe. After tomorrow, I'm off to Yahoohoo land.




So i take my leave here; Oyasuminasai!

No comments: