Thursday, December 9, 2010

Japan, 2009

Tuesday, 9th June
Unfortunate events:
~Came late to the airport (final call sudah) +
~Excess baggage weight (Had to pay $1000 to get it across to Japan) +
~Sensei made a few calls to Japan, saying that I could not make it +
~The Japan side making arrangements for the next day's flight

= Me, feeling Guilty (since I'm representing Brunei,I guessed I did not present well on the first impression)


Wednesday, 10th June and Thursday, 11th June
This time, I was 2 hours early. Baggage was ok about 21.4kg. So, Lucky I made it, (transiting in Singapore) straight to Osaka International airport. Barely slept in the plane and kept on revising the kanji's that was set for placement test later that morning. Reached Osaka around 6.30 in the morning, messaged sensei and my parents the moment my feet touched the ground, to inform I have reached Japan, whole and safe.


My legs in the taxi...


My room! level 8, no. 10. quite spacious, I must say!

First time pakai mask! mau jua digambar kan?

Views outside my room: Tennis court
Nice bustling road, the beach and also the ferris wheel... I wanna go back there.


Our living room

We have a massage chair in the living room. WOW!

My first try on the massage chair.

The first class: Image of Japan

Group 1
Group 2
Group 3: our group (consists of three members me, Rahimah and Ling)

Image on other countries:
Interestingly, most of the people thought that everywhere you go in Brunei, you'll see gold and they said that all people in Brunei are rich because there's oil everywhere. HAHA

Our biker's gang: Sovann and Theara (Cambodia), Rahimah and Helen (Malaysia), and me

Around Tajiri-cho (Tajiri town)

From l->r: Helen (Malaysia), Derek (New Zealand) and Tan (Brunei)

From l-> r: Theara and Sovann (Cambodia) and Ling Min (Malaysia)

No comments: