Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The things that makes me :)

Here it is... the lists of things that make me think that I'm in heaven haha. Like my previous post, I'll add in 10 things that can make me smile.

Here goes:

Happy list No.1; Coffee! Especially in the morning. Hmmm, smells nice aaaaaaah... Leaving me totally intoxicated. haha


Happy list No.2; Laughing like there's no tomorrow... Of course you'd feel elated. If you laugh but still feel morose, that's just plain scary. haha


Happy list No.3; Going to the bookstore. Just by smelling the new books makes me smile. So whenever I go out, within the country or outside, I'll look for the bookstore. haha


Happy list No.3; Travelling! Traveling is also one of the things that leave me feeling convivial. But with several conditions:
1. I must be accompanied by someone who's really good with directions and map.
2. It's a english/malay/chinese speaking country. I won't say no to Japanese too.
3. I must bring a lot of money. If not, I'll feel insecure.

Happy list No.4; ICE-CREAM! How I wish we can have an ice-cream that's as big as the ones in "cloudy, with a chance of meatball". Just so you know; my favourite's yam and sweet corn. Again, take the hint. haha


Happy list No.5; singing!! I discovered I like singing when I was in a choir group. It felt really good, like you belonged to something. When I become a teacher, I would start a choir club, if there's no choir club in the school. un un...


Happy list No.6; aaaah yes. Painting. I love painting. Although the only thing thats working is your hand but it's quite tiring you know. But the end product reaps, you'll feel like you've achieved something. haha


Happy list No.7; Cloud-gazing... aah when you look up at the sky and observe the different shaped clouds, you'll feel like you're floating and feel like there's no trouble. Try it, I think you can relax better that way. It's really soothing!


Happy list No.9; Fresh bakery... aaaaaah, the smell... I can sniff all day long.


Happy List No.10; Listening to my playlist. Sorry? Did I hear someone say that the picture above is so contradicting? Well, I deliberately chose it. Got a problem with that? Anyhow, Oooh this is really important for me. I usually won't leave home without my ipod/phone. The songs are the best substitute for my friends when I'm alone.

Of course, I would be listening to:
IKIMONO GAKARI!!

So there you go. My top ten list of things that can make me joyful. So what's yours?

2 comments:

mumuiyan said...

nice one :) i love no.7~ cloud-gazing... love it too~ especially time driving... and if the clouds look like cotton-candy.. nyumnyumnyum!

ftancy said...

haha... Thanks dang nurul mumuian. haha. nah ko ckp cematu, tais liur k pulang. yahaha